Are you looking for the UK Swallowing Research Group Conference?
7th UK Swallowing Research Group Conference is a conference which will be held from 1st February 2018 to 2nd February 2018 at Kennedy Lecture Theatre, Ground Floor, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, London.
The objective of this conference is to provide a platform for the attendees who are interested in swallowing and feeding management in adults. This conference will cover many topics with the wider range of disciplines. Experts also cover the Dysphagia. People will get chance to participate in exciting Workshops, Poster Submission and many more.
- Gastroesophageal disorders
- Respiratory and Oral
- Health/Aspiration and critical care
- Head/Neck/upper airway
- Innovation in this medical field
- Advance Researches
- New Techniques in Medical Field
- Professor Debra Suiter, Director of the University of Kentucky Voice & Swallow Clinic, USA
- Dr. Antonio Schindler, Medical Director and Logophoniatrician, University of Milan